I have been told that I should start a Blog. I have been told that we live an amazing life. Although I agree with the last statement I'm not sure how amazing it is to someone that is not personally sharing it with us. I guess I start by saying that I am having an decadent day. I have enjoyed making doughnuts with my girls and now am playing with my new computer. My husband called to say that he would be coming back to town earlier than I had expected and wanted to take me out on a date. How Fun is that! It has been very quite here-- The boys are on a ski trip with their boy scout troop and are not due back until Sunday Afternoon. Although I am enjoying this day it is time to get my carcass up and moving to get some work done around the house. With a large family it is a very rare opportunity to just chill. But, now it is time to get moving. Chores will be handed out soon and we will all get going. Later I will figure out the rest of this blog thing. Have a blessed day-- I know I am having one right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment