Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Love My Life!!!


I love my life. I had a fabulous weekend. My Mother and Father in-law came to our house on Saturday and spent the night. We had a great time and even went to a museum in Lowell Ma. Then we came home and had a fantastic dinner (by a wonderful chef :)). I made pasta with meatballs (for the meat eaters) and eggplant Parmesan (for the non meat eaters, or for those who just like it). We also, had salad, homemade bread sticks, and red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting for desert. The conversation was great and the kids really enjoyed seeing there grandparents. However, I think they were really thrilled that Grandma and Grandpa brought their new puppy with them. The kids played and played with her. I even think that our puppy Sandy got a little jealous. Last night I went to bed and listened to the many sounds of the house. Grandpa and the boys watching movies, Dad working on taxes, and Grandma reading in her bedroom and rejoiced in how very lucky I am and what a wonderful family I have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment